- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In the event of an account deletion every reference to the account will be removed. This includes comment postings, chat logs, unit ownership, forum postings, etc. However, the administrator will become the owner of any artwork created by the user in question and the artwork can only be deleted at the administrators digression.
Our Website (or a portion of it) is directed at children under 13 years of age.
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Website.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age:
Please note that parents may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our site, our policy is:
We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
The information we collect from children is used:
to respond to children's specific requests to participate in activities such as:
- voting in polls or otherwise expressing an opinion
With respect to sharing information:
we do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Website and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Website).
We have received the following commitments for security of information from third parties with whom we share personal information
All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information
Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children's personal information by:
- emailing us at the address below.