By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DrawCanvas.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DrawCanvas.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DrawCanvas.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DrawCanvas.com's web site are provided "as is". DrawCanvas.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DrawCanvas.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
By activating your account with DrawCanvas.com, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
In no event shall DrawCanvas.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DrawCanvas.com's Internet site, even if DrawCanvas.com or a DrawCanvas.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Acceptable Content
DrawCanvas.com does not tollerate the following practices:
- Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of DrawCanvas.com is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be promptly cancelled.
- Any posting of illegal content, pornography, links to illegal content or malicious programs or websites will result in imediate termination of your account and the proper authorities will be contacted.
- No words, phrases, or any other forms of text communication are allowd on the canvases.
5. Two Strike Policy
To keep the content reasonable and resspectful at DrawCanvas we use a "two strikes and you're out" policy. The first time a user draws a unit that is not acceptable every trace of that unit will be deleted and the user will be warned via email. The second time a user draws something unacceptable thier account and everything associated with it will be deleted. Thereafter we will do our best to make sure that user will never participate at drawcanvas again. This includes but is not limited to banning their email addresses, IP address and usernames.
DrawCanvas.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at drawcanvas.com.